Saturday, May 17, 2014

Some Greeting Cards


I love to make special cards for people I love. I often make birthday and Valentines Day and Christmas cards for close family members and I forget to take photos. Sometimes if I'm going to mail things out, I'll remember to snap a pic. I don't always get to process it right away and sometimes I end up with a not-so-good photo, but at least I know what I did. When I don't take a photo and I see my work in someone's home, I often am drawn to look at it. Usually I don't even recognize it right away. OK, here are some cards:
This is the card I made for my beloved brother's birthday last year. I also made him a motivational sign for his writing area. Those are typewriters in the background. So much fun to make.


This is a bad photo, but the card was quite beautiful. I used embossing folders, spray inks, brads, Sizzix dies and who knows what else for this card for my wonderful daughter-in-law, Becca.


This was a card for my friend, Cathy. Same layout, just different color combos. The label was a velvety paper. Those aren't brads, they're pearls. I really like this embossing folder, too.



I made a card a LONG time ago when a niece was graduating from college. This is back before I sold my Cricut and got a Silhouette Cameo that I haven't even used that much, alas:








No comments: