Saturday, March 24, 2007

March 24/Altered Book/The Body

What you're viewing is the cover of one of the many altered books I've worked on in AB classes I've taught over the years. This one features an image transfer showing through a window cut in the book cover. I've begun because I enjoy looking at other artist blogs because they inspire me. I want to begin posting photos that I have already taken and I want to photograph completed work . This book, for instance, contains some layouts that have never been photographed. I also want to let people know when there are art supplies, embellishments, ephemera, vintage fabric, hand-painted paper or art pieces for sale. I have collected for many years with the intent of circulating it. So enjoy this and come back to look for more if you like it.

No comments: